Tuesday, April 7, 2015

LinkedIn Security Breach

Disregard any Queries From EggGeo Through LinkedIn
Fraudulent Transmission Example
Please note that if you have received any LinkedIn originated mail from me (Jay Egg), it is fraudulent. A security breach of some sort has occurred and I recommend that you take the necessary steps to ensure your own security if you've attempted to act on the LinkedIn mail query.

My preferred form of communication is regular email.

To the right and below are some of the images related to the outgoing fraudulent requests and communications from LinkedIn.   Please, take the necessary steps to ensure your own security if you've attempted to act on the LinkedIn mail query.

Jay Egg

PS: I am at a geothermal workshop today (April 7th) in Austin, and will be limited in my abilities for further communication.

1 comment: